close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pic of the new pup

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stretch, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Well we got him last week. He has been a super dog so far, getting along with the rest of the family just fine thus far. Well here is a pic of my new boy! Oh yeah and we named him Clyde (just look at his paws).

Attached Files:

2. He is a beautiful looking pup!! So is he supposed to be full-bred chocolate? He looks it anyway. I have a brother-in-law that raises chocolates. They are indeed great dogs as are all labs.

Congratulations!!

3. Looks like Clyde is going to be a MOOSE!!! I hope he doesn't eat everything in the house or stretch might be going on a diet :)

4. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Thanks Guys!

No he is not a full blooded choc lab. He is a mix of some sort, not sure what, but as Webman27 said maybe it is part Moose! Got him from the Capital Area Humane Society last Thursday. He is 13 weeks old in that pic and weighs 17 lbs.

Webman27 I sure hope I dont have to go on a diet as I dont have much weight I can afford to lose ;)

5. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

I just had the pleasure of meeting Clyde. Very nice pup!

Brian, he does look all lab right down to the look in his eyes - lol.

Jeff

6. Stretch, you can have a couple of my extra pounds, I have a few to spare :) I just got back from an awesome Canada trip on the Pickerel River and they fed me so much now I have even more to give up :)

7. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Nice lookin pup! I'll be saying my prayers for ya that he doesn't chew up anything too nice that can't be replaced easily!

8. Ahhhhh puppy breath!

Great lookin dog!

9. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

10. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Cool dog. You said he weighs 17lb, i have a cat that weighs 12-14lbs. I think the vet said 14 last time there and he's only gotten bigger lol.

11. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Good choice Stretch. Nothin better than a chock-o-lab!! Mines 12 yrs oldand still is a blast. :) Raider

12. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

nice lookin puppy dooood.. :)