Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wishin I was fishin
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got him last week. He has been a super dog so far, getting along with the rest of the family just fine thus far. Well here is a pic of my new boy! Oh yeah and we named him Clyde (just look at his paws).

Attachments

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
He is a beautiful looking pup!! So is he supposed to be full-bred chocolate? He looks it anyway. I have a brother-in-law that raises chocolates. They are indeed great dogs as are all labs.

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks like Clyde is going to be a MOOSE!!! I hope he doesn't eat everything in the house or stretch might be going on a diet :)

·
Wishin I was fishin
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys!

No he is not a full blooded choc lab. He is a mix of some sort, not sure what, but as Webman27 said maybe it is part Moose! Got him from the Capital Area Humane Society last Thursday. He is 13 weeks old in that pic and weighs 17 lbs.

Webman27 I sure hope I dont have to go on a diet as I dont have much weight I can afford to lose ;)

·
OGF Team - Charter Member
1,853 Posts
I just had the pleasure of meeting Clyde. Very nice pup!

Brian, he does look all lab right down to the look in his eyes - lol.

Jeff

·
Registered
243 Posts
Stretch, you can have a couple of my extra pounds, I have a few to spare :) I just got back from an awesome Canada trip on the Pickerel River and they fed me so much now I have even more to give up :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Ahhhhh puppy breath!

Great lookin dog!

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Cool dog. You said he weighs 17lb, i have a cat that weighs 12-14lbs. I think the vet said 14 last time there and he's only gotten bigger lol.

·
EEEEEK!
1,257 Posts
Good choice Stretch. Nothin better than a chock-o-lab!! Mines 12 yrs oldand still is a blast. :) Raider

1 - 13 of 13 Posts