close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pic of my PB LM from Guntersville

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fish4life, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Finally got my pic.s developed and though I'd share the pic of my PB 9.3 lb LM 24.5" long 19" in Girth.

Attached Files:

2. soua0363

soua0363 Master of Nothing

NICE!!!!!!!

What did you catch that hog on?

3. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

4. HOLY BATMAN;

Ida taken all measurments & had a repo done with a Bass like that.

NICE Fish, Nik

5. I am having a replica made just saving up for it. 350.00 for the replica. But it is well worth it. I caught her on a 1/2 war eagle spinnerbait. My knees went weak when she jumped out of the water on me. I had to change my pants after I finally got her in the boat.

6. Awesome LM and congrats. One of these days I hope to get into 8-12 pound range for my PB. I am sure most from Ohio would love a nine plus pound Lunker.

7. iteech

iteech Shebasser

The stuff of all my dreams!!! I have caught a 7-pounder and hooked what might have been a 10-pounder (she jumped--and several people who saw it said it was at least that much), but she popped my line. Congratulations! And that's Guntersville Alabama, right?

8. Very nice, I love the Big G. caught my biggest there too. the pic looks like it was taken in South Sauty?

9. Great job on that Big Hog.Do you catch other Big Bass there as well? Good to hear you let her go.What day and time did you catch her?..Roscoe:B

10. cantsleep

cantsleep 3rd shift blues

11. We catch alot of big Bass there the average for our trip was 4LB+. If you ever get a chance to go in the spring or Fall it is awesome. Kind of ruins you though when you come home a fish our lakes up here.

12. That looks like 2.5-3 pounder to me!