close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Photo size ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ocdfishguy, Jul 24, 2005.

1. I have some fish photos that I have taken this year. I have been using a Canon power shot A75. All are 2048x1536 and 571Kb to 1.75MB. Are the photo files to large to upload to the site? If so how do I shrink them? I just want to get it right the first time. Thanks in advance..

2. You need some graphic editing software. I would imagine you have some sort of program for editing since you have a digital camera. Take a look at that software and look for a "resize" option in it. You need to shrink the resolution down to get the file size to less than 47k. I just went through the same thing this morning!

If you can't figure it out, pm me. maybe you can e-mail the pics to me, and I will resize them for you.

3. Iron_Chef_CD

Iron_Chef_CD Allez Cuisine

I'm pretty sure there's no size limit on the files you can upload to your photo album. The website automatically resizes them for browsing and allows you to click them for their origninal size for those of us with large monitors.

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

download irfanview it's a free photo editor and easy to use.

5. Thanks guys. I will give it a try