close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Photo Gallery?????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trucked, May 24, 2004.

1. Why is it taking me almost 5 minutes to open the Photo Gallery? Is anyone else having this problem? Also, I can't get into it to post any pictures and I can't even get into my gallery. It shows the green line like it is going there then it just stops and doesn't leave the page I am on?

Any answers? I don't have a problem going anywhere else on the internet. :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. It worked fine for me :confused:

3. JBJ

JBJ

Steve, when I run into this type of slow-down, I log out and sign back onto the net. It also helps to clean out cookies and other temporary internet files along with running defrag now and then.

4. Matter of fact, I dump all that stuff whenever I sign off automatically. I also Defrag once a week. My Speed online is at ANY given moment, 1mgps. Extremely fast. Just can't get into the photo gallery sometimes. Not all the time, Just sometimes. :mad:

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hmmm...I looked too Steve, and had no problems myself. You running the latest version of IE?

6. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Mine's been working ok here. We have rr.

7. :eek: IE latest version. 6.0.2800.1106 xpsp2 roadrunner cable.

Like I said, no problems at all on my own sites and I tried other sites as well with photo galleries and loads of pics. Figures, just my luck.

MSN Messenger= trucked1@msn.com

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I'm having no problems either, must be his computer. I have Roadrunner also. Mine opens fast with out a problem.

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

All good here, always has been too. I'm on Zoomtown.

10. catking

catking Banned

No problem here. CATKING

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

working good for me.

12. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I have had the same problems before, where the pics would never load no matter how much time I gave it and I'm on high speed internet. But it only happened a few times and that was a couple of weeks ago. Everything has been fine since then for me. I just defrag and cleaned the cookies out and restarted my computer and eventually it came around.

13. I just defraged again. (twice in as many days) Dumped all the crap, temp files and all. And I still can't log into the photo gallery. I used to be able to. It must be my computer. I have to check everything now. Catch you guys in a bit. Darn it, I hate this garbage.

14. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Truck, are you clicking on the photo gallery at the top of our page? I guess I'm stumped on this one. I don't have a problem doing it and I have the same connection you have. Keep playing buddy you'll figure it out.

15. yep, clicking on the words Photo Gallery right under online chat at the top of the page. It starts to open, you know the road runner bird starts moving and it just stays like that until I get bored and stop it. Waited for 10 minutes once just to see how long it would take. I just closed it and gave up. Getting me nuts here with that. I just don't know what happened all of a sudden.