close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Photo Gallery Help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JIG, Feb 11, 2008.

1. I know Ive been here long enough that I should know but... When the site up-graded 6months ago I havent been able to view anything but the first page of my gallery photos. Ive up-loaded dozens since and lost just as many. Any help?

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i just viewed your entire gallery without any problems. in the blue header on the top of each section, theres a little circle on the right side with 2 arrows in it, they should point down. this will minimize/maximize the window your looking at. maybe you have them minimized? i saw your long walk to the dock, x raps, maps, small fish.lol and more stuff.

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

hmm, i seem to be unable to find images im looking for too. the only way ive found to change the random images is to keep clicking the photos button on the left side. the most popular and newest stay the same, but the random change. it ttakes a while but it did come up.

4. I had the same problem for a while but figured it out. When you find the member who's photo's you want to view click on the picture to the right NOT the person's name which is on the left of the screen. This will bring up all of the users photos and not just the most popular.
    hope this helps.

Just looked at your gallery JIG and was able to see all 130 of your pics.

5. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

On the left side of the "secondary" navigation bar there's an option for "My Photos". This should bring up everything you uploaded.