close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Phew, Hot and Muggy on the LMR.

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Skizzy Rotum, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Went out yesterday between 12:30-1:15pm. It was boiling out there. I went to my usual spot on the LMR and hooked into my PB sauger/saugeye, it was around 16inches but very very skinny. Threw a couple more casts and landed a white crappie. All were caught on a Bomber Model A in the baby bass scheme. I have yet to go out and not catch a fish on this lure its fun stuff. I eventually made my way towards Milford to see what was happening there. Since I have never fished there before I didn't know what to expect. I saw a ton of people with kayaks and canoes making there journey's down stream. I however was wading the water and it didnt seem like there were to many spots that I could access from this part of Milford. Maybe some day this summer I'll have a chance to get a canoe or a kayak. Still felt great to get out on the water again after a month or so of not fishing. Depending on the weather tomorrow I am going to try and get out.

Goodluck to everyone out there fighting this heat.

Jake

2. Sleprock

Sleprock fishing cabrewer

saw a kayak at dicks by dayton mall for 200 bucks fyi