Pheasant Hunting

Discussion in 'Upland Game and Hunting Dogs' started by RiverWader, Jan 27, 2008.

1. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

Looking for a Pheasant Farm around South Eastern Ohio that you can pay to hunt Pheasants, My Brother and I have never hunted them before and want to give it a try.

2. fshnteachr

fshnteachr Lovin' the Outdoors

Can't help you in SE Ohio....but I did hunt a pay farm in SW Ohio and had a great time! 10 pheasants and some quail. Good luck in finding somewhere.

3. bruce

bruce

I heard of one just west of Zanesville on rt 40. ole wolf phesant farm or sumthing. best i can do.

4. If you can find a copy of Black's Wing and Clay, they'll have listings of shooting preserves in your area.

5. There is one on 40 just west of zanesville. It's on the south side of 40 right across the road from west muskingum high school. I thinks it's called the old wolf lodge. I can hear them shooting sometimes.

6. there used to be a place down by amesville

7. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

Yeah the one in Amesville is booked for the year , so Is the one in Patriot, Oh.
    I found one in Sugar Grove , Oh. They want $375 for 20 Birds, Is that a good price??

8. bruce

bruce

That is hiden haven right. yes that is high priced and the cover is high to.