Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
river & muskie angler, dayhiker
769 Posts
got to be too hot and too restrictive in the hot summer weather. fall and spring might be ok. just bought myself an inflatable vest. going to try it out in the next two weeks.

·
Registered
16,805 Posts
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t.../search-box.jsp.form23&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

I got rec'd my full motion vest from Cabelas. They're on sale so I used some of my free bucks to pick one up. Tried it on and its seems like it will be great for the belly/ u-boat / pontoon/ kayak crowd. Plan to give it a live test this weekend. Suppose to be great for paddling and casting. not bulky on the sides..

Made by Stearns

·
Registered
700 Posts
+1 on the inflatables! If you have an inflatable be sure to check your cylinder and make sure its in and tight. Also make sure it has not previously been set off. I know it all sounds like common sense but trust me.....these are WAY overlooked and can be VERY costly mistakes, not only by a fine but possibly your life! It's a good idea to set it off once a year to make sure it's still in working order and doesn't have any leaks, also this gives you a chance to know it has a good cartridge! Just my $.02

1 - 6 of 6 Posts