close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pettys what a joke

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by paco, Jul 6, 2005.

1. paco

paco

i had my boat (still don't have the new one) at pettys for repairs . when i dropped it off they said it would be 1 1/2 months . well after a month and a half i called to see what was going on and they said they hadn't looked at it yet . :mad: so i told them then i had a trip planed in a month and would need the boat done . well two and a half months after i dropped it off there i called again and they started with more run around . well when it got down to a week before the trip they started working on it . then after it being there almost 3 months and $300 bill i got it back and it still doesn't run . :mad: that place is a joke . i will never take a boat back there and would never tell anyone to go there . and whats better is they had the nerve to bad mouth another repair shop that atleast got stuff done for me right and in a timely manner .

pettys cars & boats
    4530 Erie Street S.W.
    Navarre, OH 44662
    (330) 879-2153 Phone
    (330) 879-2155 Fax

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i would never leave my boat there for longer than 1 or 2 weeks. who knows what can happen in an unattended boat in 2 months. some critters could have moved in and ruined your whole interior.