Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received their free PETA T shirt yet? I got a cd with interesting videos on it showing the usual stuff, but no shirt.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Same thing here, just a CD for the computer or something. I didn't even look at it though. It's on top of the box of clay pigeons getting ready for this weekend.... :p I was really looking forward to the shirt though. My brother didn't even get the CD, he just got address labels I think or something like that. Oh well, who would have thought that they lied about something :rolleyes:

Kevin

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Forgot about that...I too got the Cd. Looked at the contents, and made a mental note of which bands I will not support. They also make great coasters :D

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Never got one.....and won't. I won't visit their sites. Most of their banner advertising is done through "impressions"......and sponsors and donators will donate levels of money based on visits to their sites. I refuse to do it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I fully support PETA but did not get a T-Shirt, mailing labels or a CD. :( PETA means "P"eople "E"ating "T"asty "A"nimals, doesn't it? hahaha

How do you suppose a PETA t-shirt with gravy stains would go over?

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
I look at it this way...it cost them more to license, package, and ship the cd than they made off me signing up for it. Plus, I wanted that T-Shirt to wipe my dogs feet off when I let them in the house after a good rain.

Hostility towards PETA? Absolutely.

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Maybe.....Maybe not Shake. Being a Not for Profit Organization, they are getting near 0 rates for shipping.......and even if they ahd to ship 1st class or media mail, I'm sure they have sponsorships to handle all of their "shipping". I dunno........guess I overreact sometimes about this group......but I won't give them 1 sec. of my time reguardless.

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
That's cool man. Even if the items are donated by sponsors, it's costing someone something, somewhere, somehow. If the cost is shouldered by their sponsors, that's great too.

·
Registered
657 Posts
im still waiting for my free vegatarian starter kit, im going to set it in the yard and eat the first critter that stops to snack on it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts