close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PETA T shirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lewzer, May 26, 2004.

1. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Has anyone received their free PETA T shirt yet? I got a cd with interesting videos on it showing the usual stuff, but no shirt.

2. Same thing here, just a CD for the computer or something. I didn't even look at it though. It's on top of the box of clay pigeons getting ready for this weekend.... :p I was really looking forward to the shirt though. My brother didn't even get the CD, he just got address labels I think or something like that. Oh well, who would have thought that they lied about something :rolleyes:

Kevin

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Forgot about that...I too got the Cd. Looked at the contents, and made a mental note of which bands I will not support. They also make great coasters :D

4. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

Do I detect a hint of hostility toward PETA?

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Never got one.....and won't. I won't visit their sites. Most of their banner advertising is done through "impressions"......and sponsors and donators will donate levels of money based on visits to their sites. I refuse to do it.

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Shawn nailed it...why give them some falsely inflated numbers?

7. I fully support PETA but did not get a T-Shirt, mailing labels or a CD. :( PETA means "P"eople "E"ating "T"asty "A"nimals, doesn't it? hahaha

How do you suppose a PETA t-shirt with gravy stains would go over?

8. ShakeDown

I look at it this way...it cost them more to license, package, and ship the cd than they made off me signing up for it. Plus, I wanted that T-Shirt to wipe my dogs feet off when I let them in the house after a good rain.

Hostility towards PETA? Absolutely.

9. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Maybe.....Maybe not Shake. Being a Not for Profit Organization, they are getting near 0 rates for shipping.......and even if they ahd to ship 1st class or media mail, I'm sure they have sponsorships to handle all of their "shipping". I dunno........guess I overreact sometimes about this group......but I won't give them 1 sec. of my time reguardless.

10. ShakeDown

That's cool man. Even if the items are donated by sponsors, it's costing someone something, somewhere, somehow. If the cost is shouldered by their sponsors, that's great too.

11. i got the cd to. i wanted the t-shirt, to wear when cooking out on the grill.

12. I was robbed :eek: no coasters or cotton toilet paper for me. I feel left out ;) :D

13. JV1

JV1

im still waiting for my free vegatarian starter kit, im going to set it in the yard and eat the first critter that stops to snack on it