Ohio Game Fishing banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
When you open a new bottle of milk, or some condiment, and the cardboard seal thingy under the cap that has a thin plastic lift tab that pulls away from the paper... . Then you have to get out a knife and cut out the middle of the cardboard seal because you can't get tthe edges to lift up! People that engineer that kind of [email protected] shoud be forced to use it every day for the rest of their natural life.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Crossbows during bow season, Deer Baiters, side by sides and 4 wheelers used for hunting' land leasers

·
Registered
356 Posts
Public boat docks & people's lack of patience. It's comical to watch the extremes. Some people are just not aware of dock courtesy or just don't care and take forever. The you have another group of people that have no patience, stickler for the "rules" and generally just have a stick up their a**. I've waited up to an hour to launch and always been entertained.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Like fastwater, I learned after my heart attack to not let things get to me and bother me. Now I haven't mastered it yet, but I am a lot better.......:p
My one big pet peeve is people saying golf gods, or walleye gods or football gods and on and on. Their are no such things as golf gods or walleye gods or any football gods. Their is only one God. Period
To add on to it I also hate it when someone uses karma as a reason for something happening on earth. I hate that with a passion. Like there is really an unknown entity going around making sure that anything that is done wrong by a person, will have something wrong done to them. lol Really? SMH

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
How can you have one Pet Peeve. Hate when people talk while they yawn. Like really? I can understand what you just said? Please dont talk with food in your mouth. Certainly do not talk on the phone with food in your mouth. One that gets me yelling, is when someone opens a bag of chips grabs a handful then leaves the bag open. Arggghh

·
Registered
613 Posts
Oh oh oh. People who talk on there cell phone why ordering food at the counter. I always wonder just how pissed they would be if the employee was the one on the phone why they was trying to give there order.
Mine is people who think that they are so important that they have to carry their cell phone everywhere they go,and if it rings,regardless of the circumstances,they have to answer it. We have 2 grandmothers in our group os 8 friends that dine out together quite often, & invaribably both ladies spend a large portion of their time at the table "face timing" their grandchildren who live out of state. They "face time" them at least once or twice every single day.... Can't you take a couple of hours off for Pete's sake?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
1. Internet ODNR wannabes. Always want to question the legality of someones catch, whether length or bag limit.
2. People that stand in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store and talk and nobody can get around them. Inconsiderate asshats
3. People who are on their phones, completely oblivious to their surrounds. I have literally seen people walk into light posts and parking meters while on their phones.
4. The rampant fake victimhood in society today. More personal responsibility, less blaming others for your issues.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Anyone driving and on their phone, I've seen first hand what that does. Years ago I was going bow hunting in the morning and was following a Dodge truck and could see the light from his phone as he's was texting. He wondered off his side of the road and hit a car head on and killed the guy. I had to fill a witness report with the state highway and with the insurance company. My other is the younger generation not going and shaking a Veterans hand when there wearing a hat saying there a Veteran. Oh and not finding Crown Royal Peach anywhere lol.....Rich

·
Registered
371 Posts
1. Waiting in line at the store only to have the person in front of you write a check, which of course, they couldn't have any of it filled out ahead of time. Then they sit and inspect their receipt before they move their ass out of the way

2. Not using turn signals. This should be a capital offense.

3. People who actually use turn signals, but only to stop traffic while they wait for someone to unload their groceries, get in their car, start it, and back it out so they could get 2 parking spots closer to the entrance.

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
4,863 Posts
Lol who does that?

LOL,,, you heard of weak tea, right?
so What's so wrong with weak coffee!?
Been-there-done-that,, specially down hunting camp. I'll Just add another spoonful of ground coffee to the old stuff, & pour some hot water on top.
The only time it really bothers me,,,, is the 3rd or 4th time. ;>)

lol,,,B,,, looks like your not completely "chill", yet!?

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
4,863 Posts
People who argue like children on forums

LOL,,,, 'on FORUMS',,, that's all?? That's what bugs you the most!?
How about everywhere, 24-7!?
You gotta come up to our camp, & or fish on one of our boats,,,,, just One day,, THAT WILL CURE YOU!

'our gang', is mostly made up of OLD retired, perverted construction workers,,,,
if you can't argue, AND BE ABLE TO TAKE IT,, you'll never last a minute!
(ain't that right, 'friends'! ;>)

'WE' are absolutely notorious for BUST'N Ba!!s.
God help the first person who screws up,,, early am.
CRACK'n & laugh'n,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all day long.

Hec,,, your problem ain't nothing,,,,,, chill.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts