close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Personalized Dog Collars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RiverWader, Jan 15, 2008.

1. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

Does Anyone know Where I can get some dog collars made with my phone #, Addy and additional info , Either it being a person who makes them or a store,If you can get me a number or web site it would be great!
    Same thing for Aluminum Dog Boxes for the back of Trucks , I need one for Ranger,If you know someone who makes them or a place that sells them , Could you get the Number or Website for me .

2. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

My local PetSmart has a machine that you put a dollar or two in, and type out your name and adress on a keyboard, hit a button, and it makes them.

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

yep- het is right like always, any local pet store, or even walmart will have the tag makers, costs around $4 or so to get them done./

4. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

5. Coulters dog supply in New Philadelphia carrys both. They will make them while you wait. You could probably call them and have the tags shipped, I don't know, but I get all mine there.

6. Our local hardware stores offer a good selection on personalized collars and tags. Try them.

7. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

If you're looking for something extra durable I'd suggest buying one of the nameplates that can be riveted to a good safety collar. I know Littleking has a few of these with one being at least 3 years old and has held up very well at home and in the field.

http://www.gundogsupply.com/collars.html

*Look under safety collars.

8. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i made a metal tag for my dog at walmart or kmart. been 2 years and still very legible.

9. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Some Walmarts, Pet Smarts and most pet stores have the machines and they do last several years and for about 5 bucks it's a great deal

Riverwader,

Were you wanting a dog colar etched with the info without the metal? I reread what you typed and I wasn't quite sure which way you were asking for.

10. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

Thanks for the replies everyone!