close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Personal Best smallmouth on the LMR!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by 1badmthrfisher, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Went out tonight with intentions of not doiing too well... so i didnt take too many baits..well i caught three fish over 12 " and one of them was an absolute PIG!!!!!.. One of very few times all year that I didnt bring my camera and boy do I regret it.... I landed a fish that was over 19 inches.... at first thought it may have been pushing 20 but I got the most accurate measurement I could anwhen i got home it measured a little over 19! I finally reached that mark!! too bad i dont have a pic...... i have landed several fish over 17 and a fair share over 18 but I am absolutely thrilled to have gotten this one!! Now Im after a 20!!!! but cant imagine them gettin too much bigger in there....GL out there guys!

2. LMRsmallmouth

LMRsmallmouth LMR Master Angler

Congrats Dave....We did a float today, caught around 15. Decent day all in all, no pigs like that though!!

3. Good job, I landed a five pounder about six years ago. My biggest was a six pounder I caught in Michigan. Ronnie

4. nice fishing! and I thought it would be too muddy and cloudy. too bad my workday starts at 7am otherwise I'd get out there in the first light tomorrow.

I went to a neighborhood pond saturday morning for about 1/2 hour and landed a bluegill and a catfish.