close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

personal best outta loramie

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by dip, Nov 8, 2004.

1. dip

dip dip

round when da ravens got their 1st field goal i battled and landed a 15.6# channel..... beats my record at loramie by almost 2#....... gotta 6.9 and a couple 3# as well..... 16 BIG shaddz on 1st net toss! thowed a dozen back...... i musta done sumpin right today! :D

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Whars da pic?????..Congrats.

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Way to go dip, ain't ya glad I give up my good spot to ya.

Bill

4. catking

catking Banned

That's a nice cat there dip. But ya had to use little billyd_fishlesses spot :confused: What's up with that........... :D ........DA KING !!!

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Glad 2 C u used da catnips tips & kaut won !!

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Awesome channel, My goal for next year is to beat my PB 13 with a 15, but that is just high hopes! :)

7. larry2473

larry2473 nw ohio flatheads

I have only fished there once for crappie no one was catching many though I caught one and seen a few others caught but did catch 18 inch channel on a jig anyways my buddy told me he heard there where blues in there is that true or what just wondering not many places nw to catch blues at

8. Baitkiller

Baitkiller Baitkiller

DIP!!!!!!

Nice Channel Guy & a BIG CONGRATS to go with the BIG FISH :D .

<><Baitkiller><>

9. dip

dip dip

for the record that wasn't my best channel by several pounds but was my best outta that lake. larry i doubt if there are blues in loramie as i've fished that lake from one end to the other for years and have never caught one. it seems that some recognize males as channels and the females with their much narrower heads as "blues". hay DA KING i wish billy gee WOULD find a spot so he would stop stealing mine!

10. bill_gfish

don't matter if I fish your spots or not as I don't catch the nice fish there anyway. Now, that I think about it, you only catch them when I am not there. hmmm

Bill

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Dipster only catches fish when gee whiz aint thar???

12. bill_gfish

seems to be the case jack. We will be fishing and I will leave and go home and the next day it's, I caught this right after....or...just as you were leaving... It seems those fish don't like me there. go figure.

bill

13. catking

catking Banned

Something seems a little " odd " about this :confused: sounds like alot of hocus pocus crap going on there dip......... we all know little billy_gfishless is DA MAN when it comes to catchin Loramie cats........... :cool: ..~**~

14. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Justv take me w/ you, & NEITHER if you will catch fish, my bad luck will run off on you.