close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Perfect Fishing Truck For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by jeffgummy, Aug 7, 2005.

1. jeffgummy

jeffgummy

0   0   0

I have decided to get rid of my old fishing truck. It is a 1988 Full Size Chevy pickup truck with 306K miles, my friends and I lovingly refer to it as "ole Blue". The truck runs great, like any older truck old it has a few things wrong with, the main on being that it looks like an old fishing truck, but it is has been very dependable for me. I have owned if for three years and taken it down to Lake Cumberland, and taken it down to AEP about 10 times this year. Ther only things I have ever had to do to it, were put new tires on it and put a new battery in it. Tires are in good shape. Ironically I just put a new CD player in it about a month ago because I was going to drive it forever, but problems with my everyday car have prompted me to sell a couple of vehicles and go from 3 vehicles down to 2. Email me if you want to see a picture, but that really won't do it justice, best bet would be to come drive it. This is like getting rid of a member of the family. I live on the east side of Columbus and my cell phone is 614-361-9196. I would like to get $1200. I won't get my new truck for a couple of weeks, so I am in no hurry.