Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we made it for the first time in many days. Got some minnows and worms and headed out of mazuriks at 12:00. first hit up the SW corner of kellys but didnt get but 10(SLOW). Then we decided to try KI airport for perch and walleye b/c we had gone there last week and got both... We didn't get anthing there but sheeps and whiteys so we decided 2 go to huron where they r supposedly "tearing up the walleye" we go there my dad fishes 4 walleye i go 4 perch. he gets 1 perch on a worm harness and i get a few perch with a spreader. We start heading back when dad decides to go to the spot we started at but a little east b/c he sees a guy catchin a bunch! we pull up nearby and we r on them!!!! one after another after another! we had our 60 in 45mins. It was slow until the end but we saved the best 4 last :D

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
thats fishin friend. we all know it....but it feels so good to do it at the first spot in 2 hours!!!

nice job workin different things until you found them.

days when we have to work for them are the best. time.....gives fathers and sons an opportunity to talk......or just hang out. count your blessings.

4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well yesterday we went out did the same thing and went to the same spot by gps. I have some bad news 1. it was raining and it sucked 2. we were rite by the ferrys and the waves were a biotch and 3. they were not biting in that whole area b/c we tried just about everywhere between kellys and the mainland. We ended up with 6 perch and a few sheeps. its so wierd how the fishing can go from great to bad in just a day. was it b/c of the cold front???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts