Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
aka iridealot9
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 3 year old son to go camping with my dad at Geneva State Park on sat. Pulled my boat up there to try for some perch on sunday. All the reports i got, i didnt think we would do well going out of Geneva, but i wanted to get home in time to watch the Browns. We had lines in the water at 9am and had # 90 at 11:30. It wasnt fast and furious but i was steady. Only a hand full of throwbacks with the majority of the fish 10"-12" we were about 2 miles NE of the harbor just south of the pack. Got back to the ramp and and my son got a tour of a Coast Guard boat, he was in heaven!!! Thank you guys if you see this, i appreciate it !!!!

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Took my 3 year old son to go camping with my dad at Geneva State Park on sat. Pulled my boat up there to try for some perch on sunday. All the reports i got, i didnt think we would do well going out of Geneva, but i wanted to get home in time to watch the Browns. We had lines in the water at 9am and had # 90 at 11:30. It wasnt fast and furious but i was steady. Only a hand full of throwbacks with the majority of the fish 10"-12" we were about 2 miles NE of the harbor just south of the pack. Got back to the ramp and and my son got a tour of a Coast Guard boat, he was in heaven!!! Thank you guys if you see this, i appreciate it !!!!
Sounds like you had an excellent day. Your son is off to a great start as a lifelong fisherman.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts