close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Perchin fun from the shore

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TheBiteIsOn, Aug 29, 2007.

1. TheBiteIsOn

TheBiteIsOn TheBiteIsOn

first line in the water at 8 am had two tickets of perch by 11:30.......best thing is, it was done from shore, near point place....the perch are in about 3 feet of water, caught many 10-12" perch, nothing smaller then 8", had a blast and MMMMMM MMMMMMM GOOD

2. cherrell136

cherrell136 she fishes too

Nice job, is it time for the perch to be so close, or early for them.....just wondering.

3. TheBiteIsOn

TheBiteIsOn TheBiteIsOn

it does seem to be kinda early, but it dosen't hurt my feelings, I'LL TAKE IT

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

that awesome with a perch catch like that from shore! gotta get over there!

5. cherrell136

I think I will just have to check out of the action at the local res. as I looked up Point Place and it is an hour drive for me. The only way I could get ahead is by staying up there a few days.... : )

6. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

where is point place?

7. cherrell136

Roughly Toledo.....go to mapquest.com and you can calculate the miles.

8. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

9. TheBiteIsOn

TheBiteIsOn TheBiteIsOn

it is at the dead end of 129th street and edgewater drive...there is a break wall, there is private property to both sides of it but is public right at the end of the road....last two days have been terriable, north-northeast winds has everything a mess with floating grass and the water looks like choclate milk, forcast says things are supposed to calm down and go out of the south and west so things will get better again soon, sure wish this moon phase would change so we can get some real shinners up here, been using fatheads and golden shinners, once we get the emralds back it should get even better