Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out of rocky river today but went west to Avon for perch as we have had limited success out of the mouth of river. Went 50 fow off the point and had steady action all morning. Lots of 10-12 inch perch with limited sorting. How did everyone do today out of Rocky River? Going back out Sun morning and rather not make the haul to Avon if they are starting to finally turn on a lot closer.

·
Registered
412 Posts
So where are the perch closer to shore , I'll fish out of Fairport to Conneaut ! Im very careful since i only have a 16 ft boat & a 25 hr motor , I pick & choose the days that is safe FUR me & my HONEY! Just would like the "pros" imput , Thanks

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
trap I fish eyes off avon or lorain about two miles is my limet, see lots of perchers in 25/35ft of water. [and I limet almost every time on eyes . there just not hogs 2/4#. 17ft lund 115merc with a kicker . shallow so I watch the weather real close.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bounty hunter you still hitting the eyes this time of year or has it slowed down? We did see a few guys trolling the depths you referred to off Avon on Friday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts