Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to head out tomorrow. I see Conny is on fire, but I don't want to make the 2 hour drive from Akron. Anyone doing any good out of Cleveland, Wildwood, or Fairport? Looks like things slowed down in Wildwood this week. Thanks all!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
44 Posts
Cleveland's on fire too .. did well last sunday / monday / tuesday / wednesday anywhere from 46-51 fob from stadium to crib ... 2 hours of driving will cut into your fishing time so go to Cleveland! Bite should be really good tomorrow .. cya out there!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Is Fairport still catchin perch ? Would like to take my HONEY perch fishin on Sunday & she hasn't been up there in a ***** age , well maybe 3 years or so.I know she will out fish me but I git to eat em all so it works out FUR me if she out fishes me !

·
Registered
966 Posts
We caught 3 tickets last Sunday, 52 FOW, most boats were North of the hump. Size was smaller then usual, we probably had 50 throwbacks, but not much junk.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Launched out of wildwood today, we ran n, nw, back east in all the depths, slow bite, 8 keepers in 5 hours. That's a lousy day but it was nice and I still enjoyed the day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts