Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks for posting. Heard the same thing from my neighbor who knows a charter captain out that way. Too far for me to go for perch. Hopefully they'll eventually show up south of S. Bass, Kelley's or off Huron. Guess people are trying to keep it a secret. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
here is the RAIN on your party!

Enjoy this run on yellow perch for another 3 weeks, then comes the Spiny Water Flea and feeding habits change till "ice on". The perch are there, they are always there, but when the water flea is available in numbers they become a main food source.
No one enjoys fall perch fishing more then I. Hope it returns but not till the flea gone.

·
Registered
808 Posts

Enjoy this run on yellow perch for another 3 weeks, then comes the Spiny Water Flea and feeding habits change till "ice on". The perch are there, they are always there, but when the water flea is available in numbers they become a main food source.
No one enjoys fall perch fishing more then I. Hope it returns but not till the flea gone.
Oh I will filling the freezer got enough for a family fish fry so far.

·
Registered
23 Posts

they been eaten spiney water fleas for over a month--i clean my oum

1 - 20 of 44 Posts