close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Perch turn on?

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by snake69, Aug 1, 2007.

1. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

When does the perch bite kick into high gear there? Thnking I might fish for them when sauger/saugeye bite isn't hot. Probably during the midday....Any comments?

2. I wish I knew when the perch turned on, I havent had any luck for some reason in the Findlay reservoirs. Id almost be willing to pay somebody to put me onto some local perch.

3. snake69

I should've said that I was talking in reference to Indian Lake..........sorry:)

4. I've been talking to old men with nice baskets full of perch and other panfish in the channels. I've heard some other stories about guys catching loads of them, but don't know where. I do mainly bassin on Indian Lake with Saugeyes in the fall and spring. I may be doing a little more perchin though from the sounds of it. I'll wait until this fall.

5. snake69

I'll be vacationing there in 2 wks. Never been there before, but plan on fishing every day...real early, late and sometimes midday. Any help would be appreciated. Mainly sauger or saugeye, whichever is there, and of course, for perch. Thanks.................