Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FatMat
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm always glad to help out a fellow who wants to fish. I can get the numbers from my finder if you need but go out to 42fow right in front of the North Perry Marina to the tip of the Marina going East, 40-42fow the screen looked like Armageddon was happening under the boat. Let me know if you need those numbers.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
You talked me into it. I'm going to skip tonight, due to the waves, and hit it tomorrow morning. Where do you find bait around there?

·
FatMat
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I just drove down on my 4 wheeler and it's a bit bumpy guessing 3-5's. As long as it doesn't get worse I may go out this evening for a few hours. One nice thing about fishing in the bump is the fish usually hook themselves. I get my bait in Geneva but Fairport is another place. Both are about 10 miles from me so I stock up on them than I dry them and freeze them in salt and cornmeal in quart freezer bags.

·
Eye Lander
488 Posts
I just got out of the water at Perry (swimming not boating). Maybe 3 footers. Capping, and a pretty stiff breeze out of the northeast. Not sure what it's doing offshore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts