Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently there are no boats fishing the weather buoy according to the buoy camm. I'm planning on fishing for perch tomorrow some where around Catawba driving from Huron, if someone that fished today could help, on an area to start that would be great, you could send me a pm. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Currently there are no boats fishing the weather buoy according to the buoy camm. I'm planning on fishing for perch tomorrow some where around Catawba driving from Huron, if someone that fished today could help, on an area to start that would be great, you could send me a pm. Thanks
We fished 2 miles due south of Green Island yesterday. 2 man limit in 2 hours, 17# at cleaners. No junk. Made the run over from Sandusky Bay. Not sure about winds for Friday being from NE. Will decide later tonight.

·
716 Posts
If you are after perch, imho, you want to be a lot farther W than the weather b. Why go so far offshore when limits are being caught from g to b cans & at Toledo water intake?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn’t planning on fishing the buoy for perch. Was bored at work just posted that for fun. All though like 5 years back the buoy was the bomb for perch. It was a 1 stop place for walleye and perch. 1 year my boat broke down out today there fishing for perch in the fall. We filled the cooler while waiting for the tow boat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts