Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a place near east harbor that scales and butterflies perch. I know cutchers does a great job near oak harbor but I won't be near there this weekend.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
bays edge is right down the street from there, turn left at rickards go until you see the shell station on your left ,turn right at stop sign, first drive on the right it is next to the pond phone number is 419 732 9960.and then there is Marblehead cleaners on 269 which is decent also I just always go to bays edge.let me know if they work out for ya KPI

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Lund,
yes, bay's edge butterflies them as do most cleaners in the area. You can try Bomba's by Mazurick's or Marblehead fish cleaning on 269 near Bergman's but I prefer bay's edge as they do a nice job on scaling them.

·
aka iridealot9
745 Posts
i have been using marblehead fish cleaning{next to danbury police station on 269} all year and they seem to do a great job, fast turn around and only $1 per pound

·
walleye725
1 Posts
Heading to lake in the morning. Looking for a perch bite ? I also use bays edge for 3-4 yrs. Miracle usually monitor ch 69

Sent from my ADR6300 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts