Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran north this morning and beat the storm. got 60 perch that went 24lbs at cleaners then went to my new honey hole and trolled up 12 decent walleye. biggest was 6 3/4, rest just good grade of eaters. 1 oz back 28' and 2 oz back 19' in 18 to 22' of water was best. I'm whupped.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice, always wanted to do that. But heck, LOL, so far this year I haven't limited on Perch or Walleye! Looked like a great day to be out. Good job!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
He is over the border fishing the east side of Pelee. (not near Cleveland ... well only 30miles or so)

·
Lake Erie Charter Captain
3,479 Posts
What you mean I'm Whupped ?? I heard the BillyD reeled in All the Eye's and caught most of the Perch ?? HA HA !! Had dinner with Dean sounds like a good day ! Doing Pig Roast Prep No time to fish !

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What you mean I'm Whupped ?? I heard the BillyD reeled in All the Eye's and caught most of the Perch ?? HA HA !! Had dinner with Dean sounds like a good day ! Doing Pig Roast Prep No time to fish !
Mike,
yeah, uh huh, that's the way it went LOL. I just like watching drift fisherman reel in in-line boards :D Hope pig roast is a big success!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts