Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Began perch fishing around 10:30 a.m. and was a very slow go off Beaver in 38 FOW near the small pack; appeared they may have done better earlier. Headed to 30/12.8 area and picked up 3 tickets. They turned on around 2:00 p.m til 3:30 p.m. where it was up and down (with a couple of keeper doubles mixed in). Decent size perch with little junk. 28.5 lbs.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Also fished the 30/12.8 line. Bite was very light to non-existent as they were not biting but dragging back as soon as the bait hit the bottom. Shinners were very small and lost alot. Size was either medium or very nice.

·
Registered
216 Posts
hi there. I noticed on your post you reference 30/12.8. Am new to gps,and was wondering if you could give me a little crash course so I can understand things like that more when I read them! Thx!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
hi there. I noticed on your post you reference 30/12.8. Am new to gps,and was wondering if you could give me a little crash course so I can understand things like that more when I read them! Thx!
The first number, in your case 30 represents the 2nd part of the longitudinal coordinate starting with 41 degrees, or 41 degrees, 30 minutes or 41.30.

The second number, in your case 12 represents the 2nd part of the latitudinal coordinate starting with 82 degrees, or 82 degrees, 12 minutes or 82.12.

Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts