close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pendog vs The old man

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Younger prevails pendog takes home the title

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. The old and wise shows up the youngster

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Both get skunked but have a good father son time

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

tonight i am taking my dad on one of his first flathead fishing trips. He knows fishing really well and has taught me a lot about fishing. He has been catching flatheads since before i was born but he was always a bass and trout fisherman. And now the poll is up....

2. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

You know your dad will win if you give him "the spot" don't be a richard Nate...let him have the fun we get when we are down there

3. pendog66

lol yeah he will probaly match our season totals tonight

4. bigdogsteve-o

that would be one heck of a night if he did. Hopefully he can get atleast one. I might come down after school,depending what time I get out

5. pendog66

ok if thats the case im taking thhhhheeeeee shimano lol

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

being a gray panther myself,i see old age and treachery winning out over youth and skill as usual:p :D

7. bigdogsteve-o

Oh I dont think so skinny. the cadilac stays in the garage unless daddy is taking it out.....:D

8. FISHNASTY

FISHNASTY The Catfather

Misfit,
    You literally probably are about a 100 by now.

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

on well on my way:D

10. pendog66

well i just got back, my dad got 2 runs and that was it. he used steves 6500s and had one snap his line at the bank. it was a :B

11. bigdogsteve-o

Well that stinks that he lost one Nate. Bet he was pumped up with that one. now that makes all ove us hooking one and losing it down there. we must be a little cursed there.

12. what ever u all do dont pass that dang curse onto me i so dont want it, but id say that its over cause it always comes in 3's and steve was first, then nate with that huge hog, and now nates father, so maybe this weekend will prove to be the changing of the tides since the 3 has came full cycle.

brandon aka bassattacker

13. bigdogsteve-o

I hope that is true Brandon. IF it is true it is on next time we hit that spot

14. well the way things are going for me this weekend is going to be a wash out with family coming in from indiana and getting a stomach virus that is kicking my tail, but i was hoping to go to a paylake with my buddy for a tounry, if not i was thinking of heading to some diff spots this weekend if im feeling better, all depends this weekend will probally be super bizy for fishing being its 4th of july weekend