close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

peidmont

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by 03zrider, Feb 1, 2005.

1. has anybody been to peidmont lake yet?i heard they do pretty good there at the old road bed by the dam.i might run up and check it out later today

2. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

there are few of heading there tomorrow. we have been on there twice now by coming on at the rest are and walking the edge to the far side of the rdbed near the area known as the blocks. i did a drive by yesterdy and there were tracks coming from the old swimming area to the rdbed. i believe that is the way i'll go on tomorrow.
    we will be there at day break if any one would like to join us.
    bttmline

3. Is there some snowcover on the ground up around your pond? Sure makes pulling our shanties a litte bit easier for us old farts.
    Any reports on ice thickness?
    Tim, why do voices in my head keep saying, "riverbottoms" since you've got the Mustang Survival suit on.........?
    Dinks and I will be fishing somewhere this Sat.-Sun.
    Will be calling you tonight around 8:30pm

4. I sure hope there's ice down there the week of the 21st. If so, I'll be down either Tuesday(22) or Wednesday(23) to jig up some eyes.

5. we will see ya there tomm morning i will be in a new red ranger 4x4 around 8

6. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

i was there yesterday. one eye all day, ice about 4 in of good clear ice. noisey because of lowering of the lake, edges breaking. i hope this week-end weather doesn't kill it. i wiil be there tonight to try the evening bite. going to a farm pond then maybe atwood for some crappie then to my pond.post tomorrow.
    bttmline