close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"Pee Pee In The Pottie"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, May 23, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Thank God, the time is comming to an end! One of the twins came up to me while I was in the bathroom a few hours ago ago & said "Pee Pee in the pottie daddy", My mouth dropped, we thought Lil Phil would be wearing diapers until he was 10!, I took his shorts down, diaper off & sure enough it happened, the sun came out, the Angels in heaven starting singing, a bright star lighted the sky, wise men started showing up at our door, a miracle had happened, Lil Phil, not his sister Vivianne had went "Pee Pee In The Pottie". I tried getting Vivianne to do the same thing, but she said "No" & ran away like the toilet was going to attack her.

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Ahhh yes, the things that make us proud as parents!! Now if I could get my little hellions to stop picking their nose an wiping it on whatever is around at the time! :eek:

3. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

These things might seem irritating now, but trust me, you'll miss times like these in 10 years. As I write this, I'm looking at pictures of my son with his first steelhead, it's half as big as he is and next to it is a picture of the two of us and he's as tall as me.

I sure hope I did a good job raising my kids and gave them all the time I could. You only get one shot at raising them right and at times they are a pain. Kinda makes me want to do it again....NOT :D

4. Amen lmnop... well said man

5. Less diapers = more $$ for fishing ....x 2 kids... Priceless

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Here I thought your son was trying to tell you go go "pee pee in the potty" Bryan.
    :D

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

my boy turned 2 in march im waiting on that day myself...tired or changing crappy diapers