Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
try using a golf tee to prevent entry. I had relentless mud wasp issue last year. Also used masking tape to temporarily cover the hole.

Reactions: 40xmax and Gossterd

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks like the work of a grass wasp.
We had new windows installed a couple years ago and the vertical channels for the screen have a gap just big enough that they can get in. The tracks in every window were packed with grass and dead bugs. I plugged the gaps with small pieces of closed cell foam and no longer have a problem.

·
Harry
960 Posts
try using a golf tee to prevent entry. I had relentless mud wasp issue last year. Also used masking tape to temporarily cover the hole.
I wouldn’t stick anything in my water outlet , unless To store for the winter. I am afraid I would forget that I had placed the obstruction and Burn up my motor. Maybe a Q tip and insecticide applied to outlet after each trip?

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
they will also get stopped up by moss growing in the line. every time i've had a stopped up line i use large weedeater line on it. when i pull the line out with the motor running i get a lot of green gunk coming out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great idea!! I’ll get a couple from my golfing buddy. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts