Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
That Pier Is My Favorite Place To Fish After We Fish The Lake All Day. Only Get There About Twice A Year But Look Forward To It Every Time. Talk About A Room With A View . See Ya

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fished the Port Clinton Pier for an hour and a half before the cavs game tonight. Caught a few real nice Channel Catfish and a mess of Sheephead. Nothing too special, but at least I managed to get out for a bit.
Nice. Did you fish the channel side or the beach side? How far down did you go? What did you use for bait?

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Last week they were smoking the cats up there! I was just messing around throwing spinnerbaits along the rocks and a guy I know stopped and showed me a full cooler of cats! He was only there for about 3 hours.:p He said it was like that for about 4 days straight!

·
Multi-Species Fanatic
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was on channel side and actually and just past the docks by maybe 100ft. Basically, best described as still in the parking lot area. Used nightcrawlers/weight... for whatever reason the people around me were only getting white perch and drum. Everyone was catching fish though, despite the water still looking pretty muddy. Not sure how the people on the end of the pier were doing- I usually walk out there but I had such little time I wanted to make the most of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts