close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pb Lm

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CatBassCrap, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Got my personal best Largemouth at the pond I fish. It was on a double bladed buzzbait at about 7:30 p.m. Jumped in the air about 3 feet. Most excited I've ever been with a fish.

[​IMG]

2. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

3. Nice Fish Cat!! Congrats on the PB. Nothing like a Lunker chasing down a Buzzbait.

4. fishymcgoo

fishymcgoo I DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN

nice fish. big belly on it! looks like a 3 or 4 lbs. i love fishing topwaters. what a rush.

5. Nice fish. I am a big fan of topwater baits. Rapala Skitter Pop is by far my favorite lure. Catch tons of smallmouth bass on it when I go to Wisconsin and Canada. Nothing like watching a bass destroy a topwater...haha

6. SConner

SConner Fish Whisperer

Congrats on a fine catch.

7. nice fish! i caught a 3 pound bass today at a pond close to the house. the bass bite should only get better.

8. Looking carefully at the photo, I think that fish is bigger than it looks. That's a nice catch. Congrats!

9. Here is another pic. It was a hog. GOD BLESS TRAILER HOOKS.

[​IMG]

10. I've read that they are matching the California Largemouth strain to the Florida Largemouth strain and are going to differentiate them from other Largemouth.

11. San Diego bass have always been called Florida strain as far as I can remember

12. Nice Fish !!! Congrats