close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PB Flathead

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Steelwolve, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Steelwolve

Steelwolve COCC- Director

Caught this 13lber outta the Scioto near South Bloomfield on frozen Shad. The rest of the 7 cats we caught were 4lbs or less but this one made the night.[​IMG]

2. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

3. Very nice cat you have there. Bloomfield south of columbus?

4. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

5. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

nice fish, congrats

6. Congrats on your PB :)

7. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Congratulations

I have heard those Scioto flats like shadsicles:D

Once the river flathead turn on Mike and I will
    be gettin ready;)

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I think that's about all they like. Man, I tell you there are literally 10 times are many shad (maybe more) in the Scioto than the GMR.

9. Steelwolve

Steelwolve COCC- Director

Thanks for the congrats, hopefully it wont be my PB for long but its nice to catch a Flathead. Tried down at Seneca last Fri night till 4:30am with large live bait and only caight 4, 2-5 pound channels. Obviously you gotta put in a little more work to find Flats in a large lake like that. yea it was S.Bloomfield just down 23 S. of Columbus

10. Great fish, caught in only 3 ft of water. I was killing steelwolve that night on a bunch of smaller channels. Then he decides to pull in his PB, congrats. This would give him a 30 lbs lead on me for the year. Til we went back about a week later and I hooked into a 6 lbs flattie and a couple smaller channels while he skunked that night.Now with the season winding down Steelwolves lead is at 12 lbs with both of us over 500 lbs a piece on the season and a total of 6 flatheads in and both of us getting PB this year Steelwolve= 13 lbs flathead and me 20 flathead. Got a real good feeling this marks can still be broke here in these last few weeks. Im coming for ya Steel!!!!!

11. 01mercLS

01mercLS It's Fishing not catching