pb & bb lunch

Discussion in 'OGF Kitchen' started by misfit, Jul 30, 2008.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

had a light lunch today.just couldn't wait to give my new batch of blueberry freezer jam the taste test:)
    i wasn't disappointed..............ummm:)
    and a nice cold glass of moo to wash down the jif and jam:)

[​IMG]

2. man rick sometimes the simple things in life are da best........looks yummy.....and a glass of bossy to wash it down..........what about strawberry .....mmmmmmmm oh and some good chips to......

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i missed strawberry season this year,as well as raspberry season:(
    i may ty using frozen berries though,which is what the blueberries were.but they were just as good as fresh.some were as big as a penny.my son picked about a gallon bag of blueberries,but i didn't hold out hope of him sharing,LOL.maybe he'll save me some blackberries.

4. for winter my butt,I knew you wouldn't stay out of it till the snow was flying,just knowing it was there got to you:p

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i can always make more:D

6. and eat more,than make more and the cycle just goes on and on,:p ,just admit it Rick ,you're weak when it comes to PB & Jam:)

7. Aren't we all? PB&J is the greatest thing since slided bread. Good thing Rick thought of slicing the dough instead of continuing to just break it apart. :p :D

8. My wife picked up a jar of cinnamon pear jam from Branstool's the other day when she picked up some peaches. Had some of it on a biscut the other night. Killer stuff!

9. i got a jar of strawberry & Rubarb from a amish stand up in Berlin and tried it,whoa doggy was that good,felt like doing a few back flips till I remembered a few neck herniatied discs and came back to my senses.So I guess we all are weak when it comes to jam just like the misfit.;)