close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

paylakes close to columbus?

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by 01mercLS, Jul 30, 2007.

1. 01mercLS

01mercLS It's Fishing not catching

Are there any local paylakes close to columbus? I been to clearwaters, and Fat Cats any others?

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

lol read the thread title wrong and thought this thread was gonna get saucy.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

H20 Mellon travels all over the state fishing paylakes...I know he could help you out..He talks alot about the one in Belpre however.

4. lol i thought the same thing. Before you click on catfish discussion it says "close paylakes?" thats weird.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

YOU LIAR! :mad: I'll remember this! :) :p

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

ok guys,the title has been changed,so please help if you can.if you can't,please don't continue to hijack the thread for fun.

01mercLS,check your pm's.

7. The one that I know of in the Columbus area closed a long time ago. I think there's one off of 33 South(or East) of Lancaster. If you take the business route out of Lancaster towards Logan there were signs for a pay lake on the right side of the highway. I'm not sure of the name. Maybe someone else can help out with that.

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I dont know about specific shops in Columbus, but most places have a free mag called Ohio game and fish or something along those lines. I've noticied it has had a paylake directory in it before. That might be a good palce to start.