close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pay lake aroudn Delaware for Blue Cats?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Corn, May 10, 2008.

1. Anyone know of any paylakes around Delaware with Blue Cats? or any pay lake at all really? Trying to get ideas on where to take a co-worker without making him have to work too hard to get to a spot.

2. I have been to a place called Rainbow Lake, couldn't tell you where its at. Grandpa took me there when i was younger. They have a small lake thats ALL catfish and also a small pond with is bass/bluegill/crappie/pike/stripers/trout and i don't know what else.

3. I have been to three pay lakes in the last year for cats. I think Rainbow Lake is outside of Dayton or Springfield. MoorAcres is off 71 near Jeffersonville. But closer to you is Hickory Lakes which is outside of Reynoldsburg off 70 at 256. I could be mistaken about the name of the last one. Yeah, I know, Reynoldsburg is nowhere near Delaware.

I didn't do too well on any of them depsite my friend telling me how great she always did on them. I suspect the owners might not have been able to keep up with the stocking and maybe cut back except for events. I think pay lakes are going to be taking a bigger hit from the gas prices and economy. Hauling fish in tank trucks has got to be expensive!

If anyone knows a good pay lake down towards me (Canal Winchester), could you PM me?

4. The Rainbow lake in Deleware Co. is on Center Village Rd. about two miles east of Center Village which is on SR 605.