Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
may wanna consider how ofter you eat pond cats.. being primarily bottom feeders they seem to be the ones with the most stringent eating suggestions set by the epa. since the epa cant monitor every pond.. i would assume them to be on the yuckier side of life..buuut nice cats whatd you get em on?

·
Avid Angler
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Used a blood bait with a piece of bread and then a fake leech with a piece of bread. I'm not eatin em, but I do love to eat cats as long as they're clean and I know the water they're coming from but haven't got to eat any in awhile, need a new fillet knife. These are being transferred to my pond. I stalked a nice one around the pond for a bit kept, finding him right up on the shore feeding with his dorsal fin stickin out and when I got him to hit he stole my hook!

·
Avid Angler
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can see my obvious cattail problem in the 2nd picture... Still need to get to fixing that.

·
Avid Angler
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice fish! I need to get into some cats before the year is over. Anyone know how the cats are biting in northern Hoover or Alum?
Not sure I've wanted to try them out but I keep having luck at a pond 5 min from my house !

·
Just practicing my cast
4,720 Posts
that's not a fish, it's a monster!! Nice one for real

·
Just practicing my cast
4,720 Posts
buckeye friday night at north shore i'll bring a cast net and get some shad for us. i can not stay past 1 or 2 am i'm yaking with kayakmac and deerfarmer at 6:30 am you up for it? i'll give you my phone# on a pm .

·
Just practicing my cast
4,720 Posts
pm sent, hope to see you there. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts