Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere in the computer programs there is a place to activate the computer password memory function so you don't have to sign in everytime. I know it's there but I forget where. Anyone able to help ?? Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
9,371 Posts
Are you referring to this website?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Each time you log in to just about any site there is a box that can be checked. "Remember me" "keep me logged in" "remember password" check that box and as long as you don't ever clear your saved passwords through the internet options you should be good

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Remember me" isn't remembering me....I just had the computer cleaned up and it's running fine now. There is a block somewhere in the programs that you enable and it will let the computer recognize the saved passwords and let you log in. I just didn't want to go through the phone call hassle to get it actvated. Thanks for your help though....

·
Registered
146 Posts
try using "last pass" its a secure password vault and populates any site you tell it to

·
Registered
140 Posts
as a long time ""IT" guy, i'd strongly suggest that you don't enable "remember password" - this stuff get's stored on your computer, and plenty of "bots" (spyware/malware) know what to look for... they then start using your email address to try to log into hundreds of company/bank websites..

try to use "strong" passwords, a combination of capital and lowercase letters and numbers

if you have a hard time remembering your password, write it down and keep it in an inconspicuous place... most hacks aren't getting your pw by reading it from a sticky note on your desk

·
Registered
805 Posts
Keiths right, in todays world ur best just writing it down on a sticky note.. look at It this way a few extra seconds a day could save you thousands. .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts