close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pardon me while I get a bit retro...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blance, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Back in the day, I was a fair defender of the earth against those pesky green invaders from space... Today, while in the arcade, I managed a mere 21110 in my first attempt in 20 years. Next up Asteroids, Yeah baby!!!!

Cool idea with the flash versions of retro games from my childhood in the arcade, thanks guys.

Barry

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Pretty cool huh???

4. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

OMG!!!! I didn't even NOTICE the arcade yet! Man, I love this place more every minute!!!!! :eek: ;) :D

5. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

"Next up Asteroids"

Man, I had those a few years ago. The doctor gave me some Preparation H and I haven't had a problem since!:p

6. catking

catking Banned

JEEZE US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No wonder you fish for muskies........ :rolleyes: DA KING !!!

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

This place amazes me more and more. Arcades? man if this isn't a first class operation then I don't know what is. Just truely amazeds me more and more. Something for everyone!

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Ya'll still haven't seen ANYTHING yet. I've been storing up ideas for a couple of years now...