Papa John's Pizza $.23 Today ONLY

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by SummersOff, May 8, 2008.

1. I'm sure many of you have already seen this on the news but the Cleveland area Papa John's are selling pizzas today only for 23 cents. I guess they printed some t-shirts talking smack about King James and to make amends you can get a one topping pick-up today only for $0.23. I have even been told that this deal may be possibly outside of the immediate Cleveland area. I am from Wooster and I have had a few people say they are offering the deal here.

2. You know what's great....We're suppose to be upset because a millionaire basketball player who roots for the Yankees who is being called a crybaby by a pizza chain....He's not loyal to NE Ohio sports teams so why should I care if someone calls him a crybaby....

3. there was a 2hr. wait at a few of the local shops today around 2:30

4. I seen some of the lines on the news this morning, I cant figure out why people would wait hours to save $10 on a pizza:confused: I love pizza and wouldnt wait that long.

5. Some people got more time than they do brains !!!!!!!!!!

6. I cant imagine waiting in one of those lines.
    If I had to wait in that long of a line I would have ordered a pizza from somewhere else and had it delivered to me while I was waiting in line.

7. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

My sentiments exactly.

8. Yeah I drove by my Papa John's and realized that standing in a 3hr line would be the same as making like $3.00 an hour. The most interesting thing to me was the 3hr line that was waiting outside to get a free pizza at 3:30, don't people have jobs?

9. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

Take a vacation day and go to any lake front pier or popular river and you will have your answer.:)