close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pamlico 100 Kayak - Outfitted for Fishing

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Sloopy, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Sloopy

Sloopy

0   0   0

This is a very nice two year old yak rigged and ready for fishing. It's a lightweight and nimble craft, perfect for Ohio's slower streams, rivers, quarries, and reservoir backwaters. The yak is in very good condition, with only minor surface scratches. No major gouges or dings. At only 42 pounds and 10 feet long, it is very manageable both in and out of the water. Very easily loaded onto a vehicle by one person.

The yak comes with the following equipment:

• Two Ram 2000 ball mount rod holders in front - infinitely adjustable and removable. They hold both casting or spinning combos
    • One Seal-line Baja Deck Bag - waterproof. Straps to the front deck rigging.
    • One Seal brand spray skirt - fits snugly around the cockpit rim and the yakker's belly. Keeps rain and spray out of the yak. Has a waterproof zipper that lets you have access to gear in the cockpit without having to remove the skirt.
    • Two rear flush mount rod holders
    • Stern hatch
    • Adjustable footbraces
    • Phase3 seating - this is one of the last Pamlico 100s produced with the original Phase3 seat...very comfortable and adjustable
    • One 230cm laminated wood paddle
    • Cartop carry kit

Yak is khaki green in color. Capacity 300 pounds.

See pictures at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sloopy33

(rods and reels are included for illustration only and are not included with the package :)

Price: $350 firm (Paid over $800 for the kayak and all the equipment above).

I am located just outside of Hilliard (West side of Columbus). Sorry, not able to ship or deliver. Pickup at my place only.

Call 614-439-0684 after 6 pm (ask for Larry); or email me at Sloopy33@gmail.com