close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pak Shak

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by snake69, Dec 18, 2007.

1. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

2. Does anyone use one of these? I sat in one at Dick's last year and it seemed like it was cheaply constructed. The idea is great, I was just wondering if it works as well as they claim.

3. the only one I ever seen was on it way to open water on lake Huron with a guy chasing it he lost the race

4. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

I don't think it matters what kind/size you buy, they'll all take off in a good wind if not anchored. As many on here can attest to, one day at Mosquito last yr or perhaps in 05', a guy was seen running from a bit south of the cemetery due North towards the Causeway chasing his shack, and it was a full size one if I recall correctly. I watched for a good 5 minutes feeling a bit of pity for the guy. I'm guessing he found a way to anchor it after that day!!!
    As far as the pak shak, I really don't know much about it's quality. For awhile now, I've seen it advertised on In Fisherman and in a few books. Personally, I own a Clam 5600 and love it. Would love to have a one man though, but I want a flip over when I do.