paint creek

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by t_miller, Apr 15, 2008.

1. t_miller

t_miller crappie lover

does anyone know if paint creek is flooded still or down now and are the docks usable at the marina

2. fished it saturday and it was about a foot above summer pool, all the docks at the marina were in and looked usable. Fishing was decent, but the wind sucked! :)

3. Does anyone recommend a place to stay near paint creek?

4. Huntington water district updates lake levels every 6 hours. Paint creek summer pool is 798. Outflow temp is also graphed daily. Hope this helps

5. Bumble ,call coles bait shop at Paint 937-365-1436,he should have the # for places to stay , there are some small cabins just down the road from him and he will also give you good fishing info

6. I live near Paint Creek and Rocky Fork lakes. If you want to go fishing let me know. I have a boat and you can stay at my place. I have a camper already set up for guests and a camping area if you have your own camper. I also have a small stocked pond for playing around. But, you have to throw the bass back. :)

7. The cabins are called The Lazy H Cabins. The number is 1.800.686.5635. They're nice and reasonably priced. The cabins are 2 minutes from the main boat ramp at Paint Creek and 2 minutes from Cole's Bait & Tackle.

8. plevna22

plevna22 Oscoda

Any musky ever caught in Paint Creek or below the dam? How are the smallmouth bass at this lake.

9. about 5 years ago a guy caught one at the spillway it went for about 45 lbs for about a year that was what everyone was fishing for and nothing caught ya know how the spillway is