close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

paint creek??????

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassnbuzz, Jun 5, 2004.

1. bassnbuzz

bassnbuzz member

going to paint creek on sunday for some bass never been there before anyone have any good spots or info to try??

2. Don't know the current conditions over there. However, I've been lucky enough to catch a few on the outside of the marina. The point where Paint Creek meets Rattlesnake can be good. Up in Paint Creek there are some high bluffs on the right about a half mile back. Fish the lay downs and drop off leading up to those bluffs. Hope this helps.

3. bassnbuzz

bassnbuzz member

thanks hottfinger i will give it a shot

4. catking

catking Banned

I've talked with a few bass men at this lake. They rate it in the top five in Ohio for bass. Their words. Fish the shelves of this lake, and it has MANY ;) Down across from the Marina, by the dam, there are shelves that the bass will lay on. This is one area in which to start ;) Like HOTTFINGER said, up in Rattlesnake is a very nice spot for bass. This lake has a TON of underwater structure, and that's the key to fishing it, especially the shelves.................. CATKING