close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

paint creek sunday

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by traphunter, Jan 8, 2005.

1. traphunter

traphunter Guest

As long as the water stays down I will probably be at paint creek spillway early Sunday morning before sunrise if anyone wants to go.

2. Hey Traphunter, how much longer do you think they'll keep the gates closed on the lake. I coudn't go tomorrow but I have Monday morning free to try somewhere. Just wondering if Paint would be open.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I am going up tonight, saturday around 10pm..Good luck!

4. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

Flat, did you make it this morning. If so i was there from 10 to 2.
    Fishcrazy

5. flathunter

No, I could not drag myself out of bed this morning.

6. traphunter

traphunter Guest

I dont know when they plan on opening the gate up but I would think it would be soon because they lake is very flooded. I will post tommorow when I get back of the water conditions and hopefully of all the fish we caught.:)

7. traphunter

traphunter Guest

hey flathunter, are you going to try for cats?

8. flathunter

Saugeyes and cats, any suggestions on spots?

9. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Im not really use to fishing paint creek with the water as low as it is but if it were me I would probably fish right by the tube where the current is fastest. Good luck man I hope you catch a bunch.

10. I'm going to try and make it out before sunrise Sun am. I don't have any cat bait left but I will try to scare some up. I will try for both cats and saugeyes.

11. flathunter

Just got back, nothing..man that water is low!