close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Paint Creek info

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jkeeney20, Jun 17, 2007.

1. I am heading to Paint Creek Lake this coming weekend for a few nights! Want to get into some night catfishing and was needing some advice. I do quite well in the river systems around here, been catching 10-20 lb fish pretty easy with 2 a few lbs over 30, but have no clue to lake fishing. Never really gave it a shot. I also fish some tourney's at rocky and paint creek for bass...got some honey holes in the rivers and lakes for certain things I would be willing to give away for some of your own at paint creek (flathead catfish holes that is), or at least some ideas...floats, bottom, baits, etc...? I use mostly live gills and sunfish in the rivers I fish with good success...any info would be great! pm me if ya can...Thanks!

2. catking

catking Banned

Down by the camping area around the Island and the inlet by the camping area is WORTH the try...Also, Rattle Snake creek , off rt 753 is a very good spot at times for flatheads...easily accessible and TONS of bank spots if you are banking it. Good Luck ..... THE CATKING !!!