close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

paint creek crappie fishing

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jonny45601, Mar 18, 2005.

1. I was just curious if the crappie were being caught at paint creek.

2. wally72

wally72 wally72

I talked to a guy at work today and he heard they were starting to hit. Thats just word of mouth I haven't talk to anyone who's been there. If I get a chance to go or talk to anyone I'll post

3. AEFISHING

AEFISHING Crappie Freak

Anyone catching any crappie? Does this lake have a size limit on crappie or a creel limit?

4. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

There is no creel or size limit on Paint Creek. I read that they are catching a few around the camp ground in 10-12 ft. The warm rain from the south will help warm the water. It looks like decent weather this weekend. I'm sure there will be new lake reports by the weekend.

5. Fallcreek

Fallcreek Love that saltwater!

I talked to some fellows at the spillway yesterday and they had caught a couple of small saugeyes and nothing else. Earlier they had tried Rocky Fork for crappie with no results.

6. Can anyone tell me what the boat ramp is like? Good for launching this weekend or not?

7. gstrick27

gstrick27 ITS BLUEJACKETS TIME!!!!!

let me know theking, i could go and skunk u again :cool:

8. gstrick27

gstrick27 ITS BLUEJACKETS TIME!!!!!

TheKing and myself went down there today, got on the water @2pm. water levels very low still, about 10 ft below summer pool. Fishing very slow, water temps@46 but we marked a ton of them. We did manage about 4-5 small crappie using minnows and wax worms about 9 ft down. give it another week and they should be on.