close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Packers cut couch

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Sep 5, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Amazing the number 1 pick in the 1999 draft cant even make it as a back up...

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Unbeleivable.

I liked the guy intially, I don't dislike him however. He was just a good college QB, I guess. It also didn't help he got killed with bad o-lines! He'll lock on with another team as a backup...in the CFL!

Poor guy. What a fall from grace. From having Heather Kozar in the bag, then to losing her to Cade McNown, now don't have a job.

3. I wonder if he'll end up with the Ratbirds. I don't feel sorry for him. After all, he has 39,000,000 reasons to be happy!

Scott

4. I called this one from DAY 1!!!! Only took 6 years for folks to figure it out. So long Tim. You pulled the best play-fake ever, convincing Cleveland you were worthy. What a waste of 5 years.

5. OMG...me and Daddyo agree on something ;) ;) Just comfirms my philosophy that the longer you listen to someone the better the chances you'll hear something worthwhile listening to :eek: :eek:

6. Androdoug makes another good point....remember Bernie What'sHisName ? Well he had the best O-line in the game and couldn't complete a "clutch" pass to save his life. With a line like he had, my Grandmother could have put up the numbers he did.

It all boils down to what kind of product the Brown's are going to try to sell this year, and from what I've seen of Garcia...it's just the same ol' BS

Holcomb is STILL the best shot the Clowns have.

7. They go to Dallas!

8. I never understood how he could be a No. 1 anyway. For a team with no offensive line and no receivers, why they would take the slowest, weakest-armed guy in the draft is beyond me.

9. I, like Big Daddy, called this one from the start. I thought they should have taken Ricky Williams :D over Tim Couch, and LaVar Arrington over Courtney Brown(the Quiet Storm, as if that wasn't a big enough hint :) ) I guess we would have been screwed either way. :mad: Think back to when ole Tim had his concussion and cried. Makes ya wonder, "Was he cryin' cause he had a concussion, or was he cryin' cause the Browns fans found out he ain't worth s@#$!!" :D

10. Browns football sure ain't what it used to be. That's for sure.

Next to get released???? Butch Davis. He's a HORRIBLE coach who can't evaluate talent AT ALL. Look at his GREAT drafts and free agent signings. :rolleyes: (insert sounds of crickets here)

His coaching coupled with Randy Lerner's "learn as you go" ownership have turned the Browns into the second coming of, dare I say, the Arizona Cardinals.

Record this year? 4-12 and last in the division.

Froggy, you'd be surprised what we agree on, I think. Now, bring it up again, and I'll pull the post. LOL! :D :D

11. :D :D that's funny Daddyo, I won't bring it up again...on this thread anyway :eek:

12. that free agent linemam from SD said by mid season the browns would lead their div in running yards so that should take some pressure off the line and QB I hope so