close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

P-Hill open

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

The Kokosing Valey Bassmasters is haveing an open on July 11th at P-hill . Any one fishing it ? I will be there , just dont know who my partner will be until tonight at our Midwest Sportsman tourny . If you are there , give me a yell , I have a OGF sticker on the back of my O.B. so I should be easy to find .

2. you wont have to worry about me, i can't play. kid's baptism. priorities.

3. Phil Carver

Looks like Ill be fishing with Bassangla20 . I sure hope we get on some fish . :) I know how tough this lake can be and there are alot of guys who are just down right good fishing this tourny .

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

good luck Phil. I hope you smoke those locals.

5. Phil Carver

Thanks Dale . i will need all the help the lake can give me at this one . There are 2 teams that just about rule every open on it and I hope its my turn (along with my partner) to take this one home , along with the very nice 3' trophy's that they give to 1st pl. :)

6. I hope we can get on some fish too. Never fished Pleasant Hill but if you put me on some spots, I should be able to add to your livewell. :)

Nick

7. Phil Carver

Well it seems that I just cant fish ! I tried every spot I knew to check and we only caught 3 small keepers that only went 2.39# . The fishing was tough for most every one but some teams had limits . It took just over 10# to win with 2nd pl. having just over7# . Oh well , I had a good time . :)